Thank you to Goldfish Swim School for their partnership. I received complimentary swim lessons to facilitate this post; all opinions are 100% my own.
As a parent, your life probably revolves around some type of schedule. Running here and there and the thought of adding one more thing to that schedule can feel overwhelming. Especially something like swim lessons that require dressing and undressing and more laundry and wet hair. Yikes.
We have been doing swim lessons at Goldfish Swim School now for about 6 months and they are a life saver (no pun intended!) when it comes to fitting swim lessons into our busy schedule. Especially now that I’ve gone back to work full-time and our schedule is even more hectic as we transition to a new routine.
To keep this short and simple, here are 5 ways Goldfish makes swim lessons easy for busy parents:
- So many class times to chose from. Weekdays. Evenings. Weekends. They have a time that will fit your schedule. Plus – if you have multiple kids in different swim levels, there are all different classes going on at once so you can schedule all of the lessons to start at the same time.
- If you need to cancel or miss a lesson, it’s no big deal. You can just call and let them know you won’t be there. They will offer to reschedule, or you can bank a lesson to use later. This right here decreases my stress level ten-fold.
- Swim suit dyer. Pop in the suit and it’s dry in just a few seconds. Saves you from leaving the wet suit in the bag, forgetting about it and having to wash it every week!
- Showers on the pool deck. There are also dispensers filled with body wash. We do like to bring our own shampoo so we can wash E’s hair right out of the pool and we don’t have to do an extra bath time when we get home. Score.
- Snacks and drinks for sale in the Snack Shack. I try to bring a snack and a drink for when we are done but sometimes mommy just can’t remember everything! It is a nice back up to know if we need it, we can buy a post swim lesson snack for the ride home. They also have swim diapers, swim suits, towels and goggles for sale in the Treasure Island Pro Shop.
So if you’ve been wondering if you can fit it in, Goldfish has really thought of everything to make it as easy as possible! E’s skills in the water have improved so much in the last 6 months. I feel so much more confident going into this summer considering all of the time we will be spending around the water.
She is aware of what would happen if she falls in. She is more cautious around the pool, she’s working on swimming back to the wall and is great at climbing out. She is working on floating on her back and she already is trying to swim independently.
Our time spent at Goldfish is definitely worth it, no doubt about it. Swim lessons are a great investment in your child’s life and Goldfish makes it FUN and easy!
There are Goldfish Swim School locations through out the U.S. Find a location near you!